The 2017 Call for Proposals is open from December 16, 2016 until February 10, 2017. Please see directions for submission below.
The American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (ASCP) is seeking continuing pharmacy education proposals for presentation at ASCP’s AM17 Annual Meeting, which will be held at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Kissimmee, Florida, November 3 – 5, 2017.
Senior care pharmacy practice is population specific rather than site specific, so we encourage submissions that address caring for older adults in any practice setting, including skilled nursing facility, hospital, assisted living, ambulatory care center, surgicenters, and home care. Attendees are particularly interested in sessions that provide innovative ways to approach challenges experienced by senior care pharmacists.
- The submission form should be filled out in its entirety. If the page is closed before the submission is complete, you will need to start over. Partial or incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- The information needed to fill out the form includes:
• Primary presenter name, degree, company, title, email, phone number, city, state/province
• Session title (10 word maximum)
• Session description (250 word maximum)
• 3-5 learning objectives using ACPE-approved guidelines (50 word limit)
• ACPE activity type
• Submission category
• Supporting documents, if applicable
• Additional presenter(s)’s name, degree, company, title, email, phone number, city, state/province (limited to 3 co-presenters)
• Faculty CV(s) and bio(s) (100 word limit)
- To submit a session proposal, indicate your agreement with the terms below by clicking on the statement at the bottom of this page.
ASCP will only consider submissions for education sessions that are submitted using the online process by Friday, February 10, 2017. A submission will not be considered if the content is of a promotional nature. Presenters will receive notification of decision regarding submission via email by April 30, 2017.
Any questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here to access the submission form.